Sunday, September 11, 2011

Specking from my heart and soul




           Spiritual Encouragement  from Tiease
El  Shaddai, My God take mercy upon your beloved for I take refuge in you; save and rescue me from all who curse and pursue me. Without your guidance they will tear me like a tiger and shred me to pieces with no one to save me.


I do not laugh at what is good and true, for if I had done this and there is guilt on my hands-if I have done wrong to innocence & those who never harmed me or without cause have robbed my sisters & brothers-then allow my enemies to pursue & overtake me; let them trample my life to the dust and make me sleep forever. if I have done wrong there is guilt in my soul by wronging an innocent person.
                               Ava Maria

Arise God to light up my life, Arise in your anger; rise up against the rage of my enemies. Let the assembled individuals gather around you. Rule over them from heaven avove let God alone judge all peoples. Judge me, my God, according to my righteousness, according to my integrity, O Might Eternal Glory, who searches minds, hearts and souls and brings to an end the suffering and violence created by the wicked and makes the righteous of heart and soul triumph!



Copyright revision by Tiease D. Deutsch 9/11/2011
Psalm 7




No comments:

Post a Comment