Friday, June 17, 2011

Good Morning Fashionistas-A positive word


Alice Spiller Wrote: No weapon formed against me or my family shall prosper.........This prayer is so powerful. The devil is a liar. You may be going through a tough time right now but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only God can. Keep the faith. The love of God is like the ocean, you can see its beginning, but not its end. This message works on the day you receive it. Let us see if it is true. Pass this on to your true friends. Something good will happen to you; something that you have been waiting to hear. This is not a joke; someone will call you by phone or will speak to you about something that you were waiting to hear. Kings 8:24 A blessing is coming to you in the form of a new job or financial break through. Don't ask questions just forward to all people and trust God!

To my readers and fans I believe that we can all use some positive inspiration occasionally. So from time to time I will forward some of the well wishes I receive from others onto to you. It's better to laugh than cry any day. I have a strong belief in God,"A Higher Power". I am no a religious fanatic but give praise where it's due is my motto.


1 comment:

  1. Hola, me ha gustado tu blog, te sigo.
    Te invito a visitar y seguir mi blog.
    http://blogbonecadetrapo.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2386004/blog-boneca-de-trapo

    ReplyDelete