Monday, June 27, 2011

Tiease's Inspirational Notes

It gives me peace of mind when I know that I can help boost the spirits and stir the creative imagination of my co-Paper Doll Lovers and Fashionistas through their daily lives. Here is one motivating passage that I read often. In fact I read a psalm or inspirational proverb at the start of every morning.
                             
Blessed is she who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinner or sit in the seat of mockers.

Rather her delight is in a Higher Power and she meditates day and night. She is like a cherry tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither.

Whatever you do prospers.This is not so for the wicked! They are like chaff that the wind blows away. Therefore the deceitful will not stand in the judgment in good favor.

For our God watches over the way of the righteous & sincere of heart, but the way of the deceiver and wicked will perish for an eternity.
                           
Have a fashion savvy day!

Psalm 1/Revised by T. D. Deutsch 6/27/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment