Monday, December 12, 2011

Tiease's Weekly Posting Schedule





Tiease's Schedule Preferences


Nothing is written in stone here but generally this will be my posting schedule.


MONDAYS:  Motivational juice to start your week.

TUESDAYS:  Shout-Out to some co-fashion bloggers at Fashiolista. I believe Style is hands-on to everyone!
From time to time I stumble upon a few interesting fashion finds, topics, images and savvy blog topics that I feel worthy of mentioning here at Tiease's Valley of the Paper Divas Blog. So I decided to share my discoveries with my readers.

WEDNESDAYS:  Beauty Tips, how to topics & Wellness Reviews are presented in an easy to understand format. In addition I will discuss: Chic trends, affordable low-cost fashions, Women's health issues, Financial insights and current events. 

THURSDAYS:  Savory recipes, calorie conscious snacks, exotic delicacies, saucy quick meals and much much more!

FRIDAYS:  Tiease's Friday night at the movies. I have always loved going to the movies, but with the prices of theater tickets today not many of us can afford to take in a movie weekly, so I have decided to provide a weekly TGIF movie for your enjoyment to watch on-line or download and enjoy for free.  

SATURDAYS:  I will discuss exemplary chic finds from around the world where you can get the worldly fashion insight you need. Once you discover what Fashionistas are wearing around our world your next fashion step is so easy!

SUNDAYS:   This day is reserved for Tiease's Paper Diva Fashionistas shows.  A nostalgic reminder of how fun life can be!  Where I present a Paper Doll Fashion show featuring at least two of my beautiful exotic Paper Divas from Tiease's Valley of the Paper Divas Deluxe Box Sets Collection.  

An event not to be missed! Tiease's Paper Diva fashion exhibitions are Outta sight & each has their own personalized tailored wardrobes which far exceeds common expectations.  My fabulous handcrafted Paper beauties demonstrate their amazing chameleon-like capabilities to morph into diverse assembles and alter their appearance dramatically. Enjoy a girls night-in activity taking in my shows! 

As usual you can order any of Tiease's Valley of the Paper Divas Deluxe Box Sets. Simply scroll down to the bottom of my blog page there are Paypal buttons for ordering any Deluxe Box set you desire. You can also order and pay via money order or check (When purchasing  by check merchandise will be mailed once check clears) forward orders to my Post Office box address listed above & specify the name of The Paper Diva Deluxe set you wish to purchase.                     
                                                     Tiease D. Deutsch
                                                     P.O. Box 5043
                                                     Charlotte, North Carolina 28299

P.S. When looking for me on Youtube.com make sure to enter my proper channel reference since I noticed a couple of others using my first name. My location is:  Youtube.com/TieaseDDeutsch

HAVE A FABULOUS FASHIONABLE DAY DARLINGS!

© by Tiease D. Deutsch  12 / 16 / 2011     Fashion Consultant/Artist/Author

No comments:

Post a Comment