Friday, December 30, 2011

Tiease's Friday Night @ the movies!


Tiease's Valley of the Paper Divas 

Tiease D. Deutsch
 P. O. Box 5043
 Charlotte, N. C. 28299

Http://TieasePaperDivas.blogspot.com
Facebook.com/TieaseValleyofthePaperDivas
Myspeace.com/PaperDollGalleria
Twitter.com/TieasePaperDivas
 Http://TieasePaperDivas.slide.com
Fashiolista.com/style/Tiease
TieaseValleyofthePaperDivas@gmail.com

Look for me at YouTube.com/TieaseDDeutsch!

Ti ease's Friday Night @ the Movies! 

I enjoy searching for free movies for my readers to enjoy and I attempt to provide a well earned positive end-of-the-week escapism for free! Free movies aren't easy to find but as long as I can find them I will pass them on to you for your enjoyment. For myself good movies have always been an Intimate & fun filled experience, but the economy and the ridiculous cost of movie tickets it is getting more difficult if not impossible for many of use to afford movie tickets let alone the ransom money for popcorn and possible a small drink. A night out at the movies can easily cost 2 people $40.00 and up and for a family it's even worse! My mission is to bring entertainment & affordable fun to you. Thank God it's Friday night! 

This week I have chosen, "The Last Man on Earth". Based on the chilling Richard Matheson's science fiction Classic "I am Legend" and later remade as "The Omega Man" starring Charlton Heston. This classic features Vincent Price as scientist Robert Morgan in a post apocalyptic nightmare world. The world has been consumed by a ravenous plague that has transformed humanity into a race of bloodthirsty vampires. Only Morgan proves immune, and becomes the solitary vampire slayer

 "The last Man on Earth"-staring Vincent Price:

 © Tiease D. Deutsch 12/30/2011 Writer, Artist, Consultant, Nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment