Friday, January 27, 2012

Movie Night Friday with T. D. Deutsch















Tiease's Valley of the Paper Divas
Tiease D. Deutsch
P. O. Box 5043
Charlotte, N. C. 28299


Http://TieasePaperDivas.blogspot.com                                         
Facebook.com/TieaseValleyofthePaperDivas
Myspeace.com/PaperDollGalleria                                                 
Twitter.com/TieasePaperDivas
Http://TieasePaperDivas.slide.com
Fashiolista.com/style/Tiease
TieaseValleyofthePaperDivas@gmail.com


Look for me at Youtube.com/TieaseDDeutsch!


Tiease's Featured Free Movie Treat!

Tiease's Friday Night @ the Movies! I enjoy searching for free movies for my readers to enjoy and I attempt to provide a well earned positive end-of-the-week escapsism for free! Free movies aren't easy to find, but as long as I can find them I will pass them on for you to enjoy. For myself good movies have always been an Intimate & fun filled experience, but the economy and the ridiculous cost of movie tickets makes it diffficult to impossible for many of use to afford a night out at the movie.

The concession snack stands demand ransom money for popcorn & just a small drink. By the time it all said and done a night out at the movies can easily cost 2 people $40.00 and up and for a family it's even more outrageous!

This week I have chosen:

  ALIEN VS. PREDATOR


Tiease's Movie Question of the Week:
what's up with all the dark lightening in too many of the so-called modern movies? I consider it a bad strategy to pad-out a film with a movie so dark the audience can not see what is happening. When it comes to recent horror movies it does not help the plot to hide the movie the audience has paid to watch. I see this as a cheap ploy to build artificial interest in a film with very little plot! Do you agree?

I have made it my personal mission to bring you affordable convenient entertainment. Life can be fun & Tiease's Friday night movie is your time to invite friends over to share in the fun & cut loose. Thank God it's Friday night!


©Tiease D. Deutsch  1/26/2012




No comments:

Post a Comment