Friday, January 6, 2012

Tiease's Friday Movie Night Fun!






              Tiease's Friday Night @ the Movies!

I enjoy searching for free movies for my readers to enjoy and I attempt to provide a well earned positive end-of-the-week escapsism for free! Free movies aren't easy to find but as long as I can find them I will pass them on to you for your enjoyment.

For myself good movies have always been an Intimate & fun filled experience, but the economy and the ridiculous cost of movie tickets it is getting more diffficult if not impossible for many of use to afford movie tickets let alone the ransom money for popcorn and possible a small drink. A night out at the t heater can easily cost 2 people $40.00 and up and for a family it's even worse!

My mission is to bring entertainment & fun to you, enhance, extend and personalize your Friday night movie routine. Thank God it's Friday night!

This week I have chosen: The Last Resort & African Tales:
Use this URL to get "The last resort"
http://www.youtube.com/movie/the-last-resort?feature=mv_e_shr via @youtube


Thumbnail


© by Tiease D. Deutsch 1/6/2012
Artist, Author, Nurse, Consultant


No comments:

Post a Comment