Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Natural Cosmetic



I am a nurse, artist, and writer, so I always look at fashion & beauty  from a combination of these three factors. I believe in looking good and feeling even better!  When I look at the expense and negative ingredients in some of the health and beauty products I am amazed & sickened by what I discovered.  That's why home made, and  natural  cures have always sparked my interest. I believe that there is a place for science, medicine, religion, nutritious foods  and positive thinking when it comes to maintain total-body-health.  With an open mind I am eager to pursue safe sensible natural, homeopathic and inexpensive body aids. I do sometimes test their effects myself to test their usefulness to the everyday fashionistas. My youngest sister, Yalanda knows this and  that I write a Fashion, Beauty and Health Blog, so she forwarded this recipe to me for a homemade body wash. Yalanda stumbled upon an article written by Ms. Lauren Wise and I knew it was right for my Fashionista Beauty & Health Blog readers. So here it is, I hope you find this information helpful and build upon this knowledge. 


  Homemade Whole Body Wash

There are many whole-body cleanser on the market, ranging from low-price to high, from effective to useless. Making one at home can save you money and ease your mind that you are putting all-natural, effective ingredients into your body. Natural juices such as cranberry and orange, plus spices, help flush fat and toxins out of your body so you will feel rejuvenated and loss weight.

For this homemade whole body cleanser , you will need 8 oz. cranberry juice, 56 oz. water, 1/4 cup of lemon juice, 3/4 cup orange juice, 1/4 tsp., each of ground ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg. The natural juices of the orange, cranberries and lemon help clean out the liver and keep it healthy. They also keep you hydrated so that throughout the cleansing process you will expel only toxic fluids. The added spices help flush out the system, increase the metabolism, expand blood  vessels and control hunger.

Combine all the juices and water in a large pot on the stove and bring to a boil. After 30 seconds, turn the heat down to a simmer. Then whisk in all the spices. Let the mixture simmer for about eight to ten minutes, then place in the refrigerator & allow to cool overnight.

The next morning start drinking the mixture as often as you can. Pour it over ice, or warm it up as bed at night and get a full night's sleep of eight to nine hours. Eat a normal healthful breakfast the next morning and see how rejuvenated you feel after Flushing out toxins and fat from your body. Repeat this whole body cleanser once a month for maximum results.
Here's a good video I thought was helpful, enjoy.


I am going to try this treatment myself and I will let you know how it works out. One thing for sure the ingredients sound tasty, so that's a plus (smile). 

Cheerio dears!



Tiease D. Deutsch
R. N.,Writer, Artist
Copyright 5/24/2011











No comments:

Post a Comment