Friday, July 1, 2011

Tiease's New Paper Diva Fashion Show-Featuring Aaleyah & Bakoo




I love Paper Dolls and pretty clothes, so creating my Paper Divas is an act of  love, and desire.. Here is my latest fashion show featuring two of  my Paper  Divas from two of my most popular Paper Diva Deluxe Sets collection. I present for your enjoyment models Aaleyah and Bakoo modeling a few of my favorite Fashiolista finds. I always present my Paper Divas as they appear ordinarily when you first take them out of their attractive sachet` then in various looks as they transform themselves into,"Every woman" utilizing various outfits, wigs, shoe, purse and accessories. Keep in mind that each of my Paper Diva's Deluxe Box Sets contained huge chic wardrobes especially tailored for that specific Paper Diva. Well its almost show time, so sit back and enjoy!



 keeping your own artist journal can be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment