Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Optimistic thoughts for a Wednesday morning






You know deciding to leave my profession as a nurse and purse my love of art and the paper doll was an easy decision for me because I really love what I'm doing but it does take a little more. For instance it helps if you have a partner to carry the bills while you get established. I have always been creative and writing comes easy to me so I have decided to follow my dream and when my sister,Yalanda forwared me this positive motivational by, Jewel Diamond Taylor I immediately wanted to pass it on to my readers. It begins like this:

There is a great scene in the movie City Slickers where Billy Crystal's character, Mitch, is alone with Curly, played by Jack Palance. Curly is giving Mitch some life advice.

Curly: "Do you know what the secret of life is?" [holds up one finger]   This.

Mitch  : "Your finger?"

Curly : "One thing. Just one thing. You stick to that and the rest don't mean s***."

Mitch : "That's great. But, what is the "one thing?"

Curly: "That's what you have to find out."

This little bit of dialog have to strengthen my belief in the power of positive thought and living out your personal dream. It gives me peace of mind to know that I can pass on these enlightening insights to my readers. I would also like to say, "God speed" to Ms. Taylor for her thoughtful soul stimulating motivational and shout out to my baby sis, Yalanda for always looking out for me and my readers by passing on inspirational words she discoveres in her daily life.

I was inspired to create my Paper Diva Deluxe Box sets collection and write my blog " My mission is to maintain my priority goal. Stick to my principal gold requires deligence and persistance. I know that magic may not happen over night but it will happen so I continue to do what I enjoy doing and you know not matter how many hours I work at achieving my primary goal I never feel the way I use to when I was working for someone else and often annoyed by day to day annoyances. I have found it extremely true that when you love what you do the hours melt away and when you are working for yourself you are better motivated. Hence the focus is to keep your eye on the, " MAIN Event ", believe in myself and my gifts. I truely believe in the power of positive thinking and the ability to change your world when you are optomistic and going for your deepest dreams!



T.D. Deutsch copyright 7/20/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment