Sunday, July 24, 2011

Organizing your jewelry on the cheap

  Jewelry storage on the cheap, easy and unique!



I like most fashionistas adore beautiful and unique jewelry. I believe a woman can convey so much about herself with the right piece of  jewelry. Jewelry touches the soul and is definitely the apple of  many a fashionistas' eye.
                            How to Organize Your Jewelry

Unfortunately you can't really enjoy your jewelry collection if  it tossed around in some disorganized jumble! That's why it was so important that I organize my jewelry for visual location and handy easy to access locations. It's so much easier to accessorize when you can see what you have to work with. To be honest many people purchase then forget it only to rediscover a piece again during some clean out or a mad unorganized search.

I have seen some grandiose rich lady wardrobe closets, models and movie star layouts but since many of us just don't have the funds that they have to make all their storage dreams a reality we need to be more realistic. It is possible for organize your jewelry without spending a fortune and I have done a little research to prove it. Here I have listed a few inexpensive choices that I hope you like and if not I have provided you with the location of this resourceful jewelry storage site so that you can go there and do some sight seeing and hopefully find just the right items you need to organize your personal jewelry collection. 


Copyright by Tiease D. Deutsch Author/Artist/Nurse


No comments:

Post a Comment